Well, just looking over my publishing and work schedule for my books. Looks like an interesting year for me and, I hope, that you will all come along for the ride.
1. I have a non-fiction, true crime book done and about to go through an edit and rewrite. I hope to have that ready by mid-summer, perhaps in June.
2. I have a special project in the works for the month of April, and I think that should be ready for you to download by May or so.
3. I have a horror novel done and in rewrites and edits that I think will be out come Halloween of 2012.
4. I have submitted a non-fiction book to Schiffer Publishing and that should be out in 2013 (I believe).
5. I have my first Young Adult book in the works and I think a first draft should be done sometime in 2012.
6. I have ideas for a Young Adult series that I think I will have ready to start writing by 2013.
Anyway, it’s exciting and busy. I am also still marketing and trying to sell my current work. So, things are busy here in Alaspa-world. I hope you’ll stick around.